Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars

I feel like my area was the last one to get in the Fiber One Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. Typically I'm a fan of Fiber One products, but I eat their products very sparingly because the added fiber in their products can give me a world of a tummy ache. But low and behold after spotting them at Target I picked up a box (these also come in Salted Caramel).

The cheesecake bars themselves are the same size as all other Fiber One products. There's not much else to say about these other than the fact they do really taste like cheesecake. They have that crumbly crust, soft gooeyish enter with a nice jelly consistency strawberry jam running down the top of it. They're mildly sweet, but certainly not sweet enough to overwhelm the taste buds.  A few folks have said putting them in the refrigerator only intensifies the cheesecake experience.

Overall, these are quite good. They do give you that cheesecake vibe without the absorbent amount of calories/points your average cheesecake brings to the table. So, that alone is a win in my book.
A serving is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment