Thursday, August 20, 2015

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories - Honey

Back in the day when I first started getting into Greek yogurt, I'd try to ease the way into the transition with honey flavored yogurt. Of course not all Greek yogurts are the same ... but thru the course of time, I've found my new all-time favorite honey Greek yogurt. Let me introduce you to Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Honey.

The yogurt itself is moderately thick in consistency, while having a pretty straight forward honey flavor. It's not overly sweet, not boldly artificial, but just right. The yogurt isn't tart (which is appreciated) and has a nice sweetness to it. I enjoyed it alongside some fresh fruit which paired perfectly.  This would be perfect straight out of the container, made into a parfait, or even served topped with some cereal (as a substitute to milk). Overall, I really enjoyed it and I'm glad to have found a honey flavored Greek yogurt that isn't an assault on my taste buds.

A serving is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment