Friday, August 7, 2015

Dunkin Donuts Chips Ahoy Iced Coffee

I am a huge coffee fan ... but I am also a little bit of a coffee snob. I have a favorite local coffee shop that makes coffee from flavored beans. That is until my boyfriend turned me onto Dunkin Donuts Chips Ahoy Iced Coffee.
Initially I was hesitant because I don't really enjoy sugary syrups in my coffee (for instance, if I do get syrup in coffee it's sugar free). But I have to say, this particular coffee has completely turned my coffee world upside down. The coffee is sweetened with a syrup, but there's chocolate syrup that is squirted into the bottom of the cup - which upon first sip REALLY gives you the illusion of biting into a chocolate chip cookie.
The coffee is sweet, chocolatey, and reminiscent of a cookie. Utterly delicious and so worth the splurge in calories/points plus values. I find the flavor lasts through the entire coffee. Although I also found it can be fast lived if you don't stir it up a bit and end up drinking up the syrup and chocolate sauce before really digging into the coffee itself (considering the layers can seperate a bit). Overall this is a complete home run, game changing coffee.

A large ice coffee (without any milk or added sugar) is 200 calories or 5 points plus values. I typically order my iced coffee with a little bit of skim milk so I call the whole coffee 5 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment