Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Rockstar Roasted with Almond Milk - Light Vanilla

I've been on an energy drink kick as of late so while at the store I noticed a line of coffee beverages, the one that particularly caught my interest was the one made with almond milk. I happen to be a huge coffee fan so of course I had to pick up a can of the Rockstar Roasted with Almond Milk - Light Vanilla after spotting it on a local grocers shelf.

Evidently these canned coffee beverages have been out for a while, but it was the first time I had ever laid eyes upon them. I went for the light vanilla because it was made with almond milk and because it wasn't too bad calorie wise (I don't necessarily like to throw my calories/points plus values away on beverages). 

The drink itself is very good. I stashed my can in the refrigerator overnight and the next morning it was perfect for my early morning pick me up while at work. It's lightly sweetened, has enough almond milk in it to change the color of the coffee (it's a lighter brown color), and has a very smooth vanilla flavor to it. It's quite refreshing, particularly when in a pinch where I don't have a coffee in hand (or essentially the things I need to make myself a coffee to my liking on hand). 

A serving, 8 ounces, is 60 calories or 1 points plus values or the whole can is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment