Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lay’s Cheesy Garlic Bread Potato Chips



These Lay’s Cheesy Garlic Bread potato chips are one of the last limited edition flavors offered by Lays as part of their “Vote to Save your Fave” campaign which originally began by regular potato chip lovers to submit a flavor of potato chip that they’d love were on the market.  I purchased all 3 bags (Sriracha, Chicken and Waffles and Cheesy Garlic Bread).  I opened the Sriracha first, then the Chicken and Waffles and saved the Cheesy Garlic Bread for last because I had high hopes.  But unfortunately it wasn’t as spectacular as I had dreamed it up in my mind.  I LOVE cheese and I absolutely love garlic (I put it in everything).  Unfortunately the flavor was a bit subdued for my liking.  It wasn’t as cheesy or as garlicy as I would have imagined it would be.  It tastes decent, but it’s not as power packing as I had wished for.  The cheesy eliminate takes a bit of a backseat while the garlic is evident, but it’s not a bold garlic – it’s a very mild flavor on your palette.  They are good – but I think the Sriracha flavor is ultimately the BEST and I hope it wins because I’d like to have those as a side to a plain jane sandwich any day!

Points Plus wise a serving will cost you 4 PPV.

QUSTION:
Have you tried any of the Lay’s limited edition potato chip flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment