Sunday, March 31, 2013

Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Crème Filled Chocolates



I spotted these Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Crème filled chocolates while at Dollar Tree.  I had purchased the caramel filled chocolates but had yet to try them.  But considering I am a sucker for anything peanut butter candy related I had to purchase them – and I am glad I did!  I’m a sucker for peanut butter cups, but sometimes the points plus associated with them isn’t too appealing.

The package comes with 3 thinner peanut butter filled chocolate crème candies.  The candy is a nice, smooth milk chocolate with a thin filling of peanut butter in the middle of them.  It’s nice, smooth and creamy.  The greatest part is each pack is only 130 calories – 4 points plus.  BUT if you wanted to eat 1 it’s 1 points plus, 2 is 2 points plus and the 3 is four points plus.  Quite a yummy treat.t!  This would be great to bring to the movie theater for your chocolate fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment