Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco

For a late lunch today I swung through the Taco Bell drive-thru with my niece and picked myself up a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco (original flavor - not supreme which includes sour cream).  Cool Ranch Doritos are my absolute favorite Doritos flavor so when I saw they came out with these I was excited.  I had tried the Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco when that came out -- well over 6-months ago and though it was good so I felt the Cool Ranch version could only be that much better.

The taco itself was yummy!  It consists of a nicely seasoned Cool Ranch taco shell but not overpoweringly seasoned.  The ground beef, lettuce and cheese is as it's provided in any staple Taco Bell taco.  It was a nice "treat" since I tend to make my own tacos at home.  I only had one, which was satisfying for me.

Weight Watchers Points Plus wise -- this was 4 PP.  The supreme version, which has sour cream on it, is 5 PP.  I typically never get anything "supreme" at Taco Bell but if sour cream is something you enjoy on tacos - enjoy!  I admit it's nice to try because it is so different from a classic taco.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the new Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco?

No comments:

Post a Comment