Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt – Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells

I purchased this Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells in Marinara Sauce up at Trader Joe’s a few weeks back and had it stashed in my freezer for a go-to meal – whether on the go, or for a meal because my boyfriend and I didn’t have a solid dinner plan.  I ended up making this for because I did not want to eat regular pasta – plus I was in the mood for cheesy goodness.

I have to say this was quite delicious!  The most important thing was Trader Joe’s did NOT skimp on the cheese in this dish.  It was a cheesy, pasta, marina sauce goodness. Sure, you only got 2 stuffed shells in the dish, but it was very filling.  The pasta is stuffed with a cheese and spinach mixture, which is topped with the marinara and a nice helping of mozzarella.  Purely delicious I tell ya, purely delicious.

This was 7 points plus and was totally worth it.  So if you’re in the mood for a new pasta dish and you’re near a Trader Joe’s I suggest picking this up.

QUESTION:
Do you like frozen pasta dishes?

2 comments:

  1. This was my favorite of the TJ's Reduced Guilt frozen Italian entrees. The sauce was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fabulous sauce! It kind of reminds me of their Low Fat Tuscan Marinara!

      Delete