Sunday, March 31, 2013

Food Find: Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Calorie Free Dressing



While grocery shopping I somehow stumbled upon the dressings in the pre-bagged salad section.  I can’t say I was even in the section to pick anything up, I stopped in front of the section, noticed the salad dressings and picked up the bottle.  I’m a big ginger lover and the sesame ginger flavor seemed intriguing.  I don’t particularly like sweeter dressings with my salads since I typically mix meats and random condiments into my salads that a sweeter dressing can be a bit overpowering.

I looked over the ingredients and it had soy sauce, ginger, etc., in it.  The dressing itself looked like it wasn’t totally runny so I figured I’d give it a shot … and I have to say I am REALLY glad I did!  It’s perfect on a tossed salad and it’s even good on a grilled chicken salad.  I’ve enjoyed this flavor so much that I’ve put some salad into pita bread, added some of this dressing and enjoyed.  It’s quite delicious and for 0 calories?  It makes it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment