Sunday, March 10, 2013

Holy Moly CANNOLI cones!



I have seen these cannoli cones for YEARS since Hungry Girl originally came out with the recipe.  I even printed the recipe at one point and gave it to a co-worker of mine since she loved cannoli’s but told herself she could no longer have them because she was eating healthy.  I always had my eyes set on making these; I have about 4 print-outs of this recipe in different recipe folders but just never got around to making them … until now.  And I have to say, I don’t know why I waited so long because these are certifiably AMAZING!

I followed the recipe exactly as it reads on the website.  I had all the ingredients needed to make this except for the fat free ricotta, the cool whip and the sugar cones.  But after a quick trip to the grocery store that was quickly solved.  And for 3 points plus values for a decadent dessert – you can’t go wrong!

I do want to thank my friend, Raekel for giving me the inspiration to make these since she made them and shared the photo on Instagram!

If you’re interested in trying this amazingly delicious and HEALTHY cannoli recipe, find it here: http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1225

QUESTION:
Have you ever tried making a healthy alternative to a favorite dessert?



No comments:

Post a Comment