Thursday, March 5, 2015

Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Whips! Tropical

I have evidently been on a mission to try all of the new Greek Whips that appeal to my taste buds. One of those was the Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie Whips! Tropical. The tropical Greek yogurt is one of my favorites so I figured a whipped version would be perfect ... and it truly did not let me down!
 
As I've mentioned in a previous review the texture of this yogurt is a far cry from your average Greek yogurt. It's not thick, heavy, or "wet" in consistency. It's light, airy and has a mousse texture to it. It's flavored well, giving a jam packed 9 grams of protein, while also remaining light and airy at the same time. Definitely a different twist on a yogurt which can make for a refreshing dessert or snack option.  I have seen some people using this as a cream between graham crackers - kind of a nod to the old school Weight Watchers cool whip "ice cream sandwiches."
 
The flavor of this is very much tropical. There's hints of mango and pineapple which give it a very sweet, refreshing "tropical" vibe. It's very much reminiscent of its Greek yogurt variety, which is enjoyable because now depending on whichever texture I'm looking for I can reach for one or the other.
 
A serving is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment