Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dannon Oikos Coconut Creme Triple Zero Greek Yogurt

After giving the Banana Creme flavor a try I went on a long hunt for other flavors and was excited when I found the Dannon Oikos Coconut Creme Triple Zero Greek Yogurt. As I mentioned in past reviews what sold me was the fact this yogurt has an outstanding 15 grams of protein in it. I found the flavor, consistency and satisfaction I received from eating the yogurt was well worth the repurchase. I've also heard that nutritionists across the board are wowed by the nutrition facts on this yogurt and some are saying this is one of the best out there (in my area at least).

I enjoy some of the other coconut yogurts on the market so I was quite excited for this one. I found the consistency was the same as the banana .. thick, creamy and very satisfying. Although, I have to say, I am not the biggest fan of this flavor. It's very, very mild and comes off rather plain on my taste buds. Sure, there's a hint of coconut flavor in there, but it's not as flavorful as some of the other triple zero yogurts I've had.

I wouldn't repurchase this particular flavor, but there are other flavor options readily available that I do enjoy and that I will continue to purchase.

A serving is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment