Friday, June 13, 2014

Trader Joe’s Mini Hold The Cone! Vanilla Ice Cream Cones

I’ve always looked at the ice creams at Trader Joe’s but I hadn’t purchased many of them … until recently. I guess with the warmer weather coming, it just feels more appropriate to cool down with a nice cold treat. And a nice cold treat these are.

Hold the Cones are miniature ice cream cones which are great for when you want something small, sweet and refreshing but you don’t want whole lot of something. They’re perfect because they not only taste delicious but they’re also adorable and miniature. I find they give you the right amount of everything. A few bites of ice cream, a few bites of chocolate coating, and a few bites of a delicious crunchy yet chewy ice cream cone. The icing on the cake comes at the end … the cone is filled with chocolate. YUM!

The ice cream cones are packaged in a box, which are housed in a sleeve that is encased in plastic wrap/packaging. It’s available in vanilla or chocolate … but I’m more of a vanilla ice cream girl so I can’t vouch on the chocolate, but I assume it’d be good too. But I can vouch that these are kid tested … adult approved.

Each cone is 70 calories or 2 points plus OR you can have 2 ice cream cones for 3 points plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment