Sunday, June 1, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fruit Tortilla

For nearly a week straight I was on a fruit tortilla kick. Since wrapping a banana up in a tortilla just wasn’t going to cut it I went peering through the cabinet. That’s when the light bulb went off and I decided to make a chocolate peanut butter concoction using PB2.

I put 2 tablespoons of PB2 into a small bowl and mixed it together with a little bit of water. I then drizzled in a teaspoon of sugar free chocolate syrup and combined the two. I then smeared the chocolate peanut butter mixture onto half of a tortilla – then topped with a sliced banana and strawberry.

I grabbed the wrong tortilla for these (each tortilla was 3 points plus a piece) so it made this little gem 4 points plus values. If I had purchased the correct tortilla, it would have only been 2 points plus.  The only thing that could’ve made this better would have been grilling it up to make it ooey, gooey and crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment