Friday, April 4, 2014

Trader Joe’s Grilled Chicken Strips with Teriyaki Sauce

I have been trying to find this particular teriyaki chicken at Trader Joe’s, but had come up empty handed for a long time ... that is until a couple weeks ago when I got my hands on this! The Trader Joe’s Grilled Chicken Strips with Teriyaki Sauce is sold in the refrigerated/prepared food section of Trader Joe’s.

I have tried some of the other various flavors of marinated chicken strips/breast … but this has to be my favorite so far. I’m a fan of teriyaki flavoring in general and this is just a winner because the flavors there and it’s noticeable.  Admittedly if you’re not a fan of teriyaki flavor (that slightly sweet barbecued flavor) then you wouldn’t find this enjoyable. The chicken is of good quality and is real chicken … none of that rib meat stuff that can be seen in other prepared/frozen chicken selections at the grocery store. There is not much else to say about this dish other than its absolutely delicious! The chicken is grilled to perfection, without tasting burnt or too “smoky”. The chicken is moist, juicy, and above all flavorful. The teriyaki flavoring is perfect and not too tangy or sweet. It is one of the best flavored prepared teriyaki chickens I have had … and I enjoyed it so much I had it for lunch for 3-days in a row.

A serving (3 ounces) is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment