Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ruffles Oven Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips



While grocery shopping I found a pack of Ruffles Oven Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream single serve potato chips. Outside of single servings the flavor is what truly pulled me in and caused me to pull the box off the shelf. Cheddar Sour Cream potato chips are one of my favorite flavor combos and the fact these were baked were a winner in my book. I typically don’t buy the regular full sized bags of baked chips because there are some things I rather in single serving containers.

They’re a great combo paired with a sandwich. The chips themselves have ridges which give it a nice texture.  They’re not light and airy like some other baked chips/crisps – these definitely have that potato chip vibe to them. Of course since they’re oven baked, they’re not crunchy crispy like fried chips but they do the trick. They’re crunchy, flavorful and really delicious. There is a lot of flavoring on these where it’ll leave your fingertips just slightly coated in orange cheddar sour creamy goodness.

I found these I the chip aisle near the single serve “school snack” (i.e. the single serve multi-pack chips, cookies, etc.) section in my grocery store.

The single serve package is 130 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment