Sunday, April 13, 2014

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds – Dark Chocolate

I have heard about the amazingness that is Emerald’s flavored roasted almonds but I was having the hardest time finding them (because I was initially looking for the multiple serving containers). I finally stumbled upon flavored 100 calorie packs at a grocery store so I grabbed the Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds – Dark Chocolate. I picked them up because I was trying to find healthier snacking alternatives.

I have to admit I was surprised with the amount of almonds in the package. I think part of that was due to the general “myth” that nuts are good for you but you only get like 3 nuts for so many calories/points. Each almond is coated in a really delicious dark chocolate coating (not chocolate-chocolate, but a dark chocolate cocoa powder) which give that nice chocolaty flavor that satisfies, yet leaves you not looking for more. They’re perfect paired alongside a yogurt, and even an apple.

A serving is one of the 100 calorie packs, which are 100 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment