Sunday, April 13, 2014

DiGiorno Pizzeria! Italian Style Meat Trio Pizza

DiGiorno has been one of my favorite frozen pizza brands for along time. Although before they came out with their Pizzeria! line I hadn’t purchased their products in a while.  The nutrition information and serving size were a deterrent although the Pizzeria! line truly made having delicious frozen pizza a lot easier. DiGiorno Pizzeria! Italian Style Meat Trio Pizza is one of the last Pizzeria! edition pizzas that I hadn’t tried (outside of the cheese).

A couple weeks ago when my brother and sister-in-law were over and I needed a quick dinner option, so I popped this pizza in the oven.

The pizza itself has a classic mildly fluffy pizza crust which is a step below rising crust and a few steps above thin crust. It’s paired up against a delicious sauce- that is bold, flavorful and overall just a perfect pizza sauce. The pie is generously topped with a blend of sausage, pepperoni and genoa salami. It’s definitely a meat lover pizza fans ideal frozen pizza. This was a hit with all and will definitely be a choice I will repurchase in the future.

A serving is ¼ of the pizza, which is 380 calories or 10 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment