Sunday, May 31, 2015

Trader Joe's Greek Nonfat Yogurt Coconut Cream

I picked up a container of Trader Joe's Greek Nonfat Yogurt Coconut Cream to give a shot because I love coconut cream yogurt but haven't quite found one that suits my fancy. I hadn't tried this particular flavor of yogurt in the past but knowing that I've enjoyed the mango I figured this couldn't be half bad.

That thought was correct. The yogurt is a pretty nice, thick and creamy consistency. It has a very smooth coconut cream taste. You can taste the coconut and the creamy layer to it makes it very satisfying. I also found that you can occasionally find pieces of shredded coconut within your yogurt which is a nice little treat. It's mildly sweet, but certainly not sour as some other Greek yogurts can tend to be. I (as with most of my yogurt) enjoyed it alongside some cut up fruit for a little yogurt parfait action. It has undoubtedly become my favorite coconut cream Greek yogurt that I have tried from numerous brands.
A serving, 1 container, is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment