Sunday, May 3, 2015

Oreo - Cotton Candy

There has been so much hype around new limited edition Oreo flavors that are supposed to be hitting the market, that when I finally spotted the Cotton Candy Oreo's at my local Target I knew I had to pick them up. Truthfully, I was intrigued to try these because I find the golden Oreo limited edition flavors are some of my favorite, especially when it comes to unique flavors.

Opening the package there is a sweet scent to it, but nothing that screams cotton candy at a fair. You know .. that spun sugar scent that can be found wafting through the air at any carnival/fair around the country?  The cream on these Oreo's is split down the middle, half pastel blue with the other half pastel pink. Flavor wise they are nothing but cotton candy. It took a few taste tests for me to agree with them being a dead ringer. That is because I was trying to recall what fair ground cotton candy tastes like. It wasn't until someone mentioned they tasted exactly like the packaged cotton candy you can get at the grocery store or gas station that I wholeheartedly agreed.


The cookies are as sweet as your average Oreo, nothing overly sweet to make one nauseous. The cotton candy flavor is there and it doesn't scream artificial flavoring (like some products do). Overall they are quite enjoyable and totally a hit.  As mentioned, I have only found these at my local Target location.

A serving, 2 cookies is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment