Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tumaro's New York Deli-Style Wraps - Everything Low Carb Wrap

I've heard and seen so much about the Tumaro's New York Deli-Style Wraps that I searched high and low for them. I wasn't able to find them for weeks ... until I randomly nearly walked into a display of them at my local Hannaford's grocery store. Since everything bagels are my favorite I opted to get the Tumaro's Everything Low Carb Wraps.
 
Even through the plastic you could smell the wraps. If you're familiar with everything bagels then you can imagine what they smelled like ... onion, garlic and assorted spices. I will say, they are a bit pricey but overall not too bad. At my local store they were $3.59 a pack and each pack contains 4 wraps.
 
The wraps are a decent size. They have the texture of a flour tortilla and hold up pretty well when being stuffed with sandwich fillers. The flavor isn't overwhelming and complimented my deli chicken sandwich fabulously. I've had them both straight out of the bag, while I've also had them grilled. Grilled was undoubtedly my favorite way to have these because the wrap grilled up beautifully leaving a nice, crunchy, yet chewy texture. They're great because the flavor definitely jazzes up any plain ole sandwich one would have for lunch or dinner.
 
Each wrap is 80 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment