Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fiber One Oatmeal Raisin Soft Baked Cookies

When I heard that Fiber One had come out with cookies I was on the hunt. I love cookies but I especially love cookies (or snacks in general) that come in prepackaged portioned containers. I picked up the chocolate chip and loved it ... so I knew of course I had to try out the Fiber One Oatmeal Raisin Soft Baked Cookies because sometimes a soft baked oatmeal cookie is all one needs as a snack.
 
The cookies themselves are pretty decent in size. They're larger than your average packaged cookie and come in its own sealed wrapping to keep the cookie as fresh as possible. The oatmeal cookie is soft, chewy and filled with bits of oatmeal and raisins.
 
With some of the fiber filled products, it can have that "fiber taste" but these certainly don't have that result on my taste buds. I don't notice any extra fiber flavor and they don't give me a belly ache. I really enjoy them and I have them from time to time when I'm in the mood for a cookie but I don't want to open an entire package of cookies.
 
A serving size is 1 cookie, which is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment