Monday, October 27, 2014

Haul: Weight Watchers All-American Comfort Cookbook

I had been eying this cookbook at my local Weight Watchers meeting for weeks. I know cookbooks tend to go on sale so I waited ... and waited .... and finally decided to not wait any longer and picked up the Weight Watchers All-American Comfort Cookbook. I purchased ... and the next week it went on sale (HA!).
 
My leader had been raving about some of the recipes in the cookbook and with fall upon us and comfort food being the dishes most people gravitate towards I figured why not? After skimming through the cookbook I decided to give at least one of the recipes a shot right away. I found a meatloaf recipe that I decided to give a shot and it's truly one of the most delicious meatloaves I have had. With comfort foods being the dishes most people want in the fall/winter time ... I see myself reaching for this more so when I'm out of ideas and want something different and  "easy" (meaning I don't have to calculate points for it and figure out serving sizes).
 
Just skimming some of the other recipes I'm looking forward to giving them a shot. I'm sure this will become one of my "go to" cookbooks when I'm feeling a little stumped in the cooking department.

No comments:

Post a Comment