Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pepperidge Farm Milano Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies

Since I am a certified pumpkin addict ... when I spotted these Pepperidge Farm Milano Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies I had to give them a shot. Admittedly, the Milano cookie isn't necessarily one of my favorites from the Pepperidge Farm line but it's a decent treat from time to time.
 
The pumpkin spice flavor is spread along the classic chocolate filling between the two cookies. Upon first bite the pumpkin spice flavor is evident. You can even taste it if you inhale while taking a bite. It's more spice over pumpkin - but the flavor is there and it's definitely different from your classic Milano cookie.
 
I can't say they were a favorite cookie of mine ... and I could get away with eating with just 1 without wanting more. They just weren't quite my thing. They're decent, but there's something about them that I wasn't doing back flips over. If these are still around this time, next year, I'm positive I won't be giving them another shot. Not because they're gross ... but just because they're not quite my cup of tea.
 
A serving is 2 cookies, which are 130 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment