Monday, October 13, 2014

Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Oreo's

As a certified pumpkin lover ... I tend to "get my pumpkin fix" during the fall season. I mean, how could I not since everything is turned into a pumpkin flavor?  On a quick run through the grocery store to get a few things needed for the week - I spotted a table of Oreo's. Initially I didn't pay much mind to it because I assumed they were the Caramel Apple Oreo's ... but then did a double take when I realized they were actually the Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Oreo's.
 
After that double take ... the cookies made a temporary home in my shopping cart, into my car ... and into my home. The end result, ended up in my stomach (but not the whole pack! only 2!).
 
Opening the package you're awarded with a pumpkin aroma. It's not sickeningly sweet ... it's a nice rich sweet pumpkin scent. Flavor wise ... these are pretty much spot on. That is, with the cookie surrounding it. The flavor of the cream on its own without the cookie is a sweet, cinnamony pumpkin cream. The cinnamon flavor is cut down and the sweetness is reduced when you eat it with the cookie. Truthfully, I quite enjoyed these. So has everyone else I've shared these with (niece, nephew, mother, cousin, etc.).
 
A serving is 2 cookies, 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment