Saturday, September 6, 2014

Trader Joe's Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites ... but oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are probably one of the best "hidden gem" cookies. I've tried the Trader Joe's 100 calorie pack oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and was a fan ... so when I spotted the Trader Joe's Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies I decided to pick up a container.
 
Thankfully, these cookies were not a let down. They are crispy, yet slightly crumbly and there is a perfect amount of mini chocolate chips in each cookie. I find they do have more of a chocolate chip cookie flavor than oatmeal, but there is that slight classic oatmeal flavor and texture in the background. They're perfectly sized, they pack a flavorful punch and are enjoyable by all.
 
The cookies are good ... really good and truthfully too good. Why? Well, a serving just doesn't seem like enough. This is one of those snacks that I learned to tuck away in the cabinet as an out of sight out of mind type of snack.
 
A serving is 6 cookies, which are 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment