Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dannon Limited Edition Light & Fit Greek Mango Lemonade

Let me take a moment to introduce one of my new favorite yogurts: Dannon Light & Fit Greek Mango Lemonade. Admittedly, when I purchased this yogurt for the first time I only bought one container because I was weary. I've tried the citrus yogurt, which was a complete fail ... but I know I love the mango yogurt. So ... I hoped I'd like it. Turns out, I absolutely love this yogurt!
 
The yogurt itself has that classic sweet mango flavor, with small chunks of mango here and there throughout the serving. The lemon brings a rather subtle tartness to the yogurt which helps balance out the sweet mango just perfectly. I quite enjoy this yogurt on it's own, with fruit and even in a smoothie. It's just a fabulous summer time yogurt (which I'll eat any time of the year as long as it's on the shelves).
 
As with other Dannon yogurts, this is what I'd call middle of the road in thickness (with regards to Greek yogurt). It's not too thick and not too thin. It's sweet without being overly sweet and it's not as tart as some of the other Greek yogurts on the market. It's a perfect in-between.
 
A serving is 80 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment