Saturday, September 27, 2014

Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Flavored Taco Shells


Tacos are one of my favorite meals to have ... but usually the plain ole corn taco shells just aren't "worth it" to me. But a nacho cheese flavored taco shell certainly is. Unfortunately they're not easily accessible at the grocery store ... so when I spotted these Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Flavored Taco Shells at Wal-Mart I made sure I picked up a box.
 
The shells themselves are coated in a nacho cheese flavor (think Doritos) and they're a large flat bottomed taco shell which makes for easy presentation/eating. Filling the shells with taco meat, salsa, lettuce, tomato and guacamole it's a complete and delicious meal. The nacho cheese provides delicious flavor to the dish. I'm all about flavor ... so anything to help add to that is delightful.
 
This is about as good as you'd get before you crumbled up Doritos into a taco salad. With hope these are going to be a new addition to the Old El Paso taco shell line.

A serving, 2 shells, is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment