Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Extra Seasonal Edition Pumpkin Spice & Apple Crisp Bubble Gum

New and unique flavored bubble gums are one of my favorite treats. It's not necessarily the texture of the gum that I go for ... but the flavor. Extra has come out with a multitude of unique flavors over the past few years. They provide tasty treat flavors into a guilt-free version.
 
When I spotted the Extra Pumpkin Spice and Extra Apple Crisp gums at the checkout at my local Dollar Tree I picked up both packages. I truthfully was more excited about the pumpkin spice because I'm a pumpkin fanatic.
 
The pumpkin spice is alright ... it's more of a sweet cinnamony gum than pumpkin - but the pumpkin flavor does linger in the background. It's undoubtedly unique and different ... but if you're hoping for it to scream "pumpkin pie" it won't quite do that for you.  The apple crisp tastes very similar to their apple pie gum they had out in the past. It's got an sweet apple flavor with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg in the background.
 
Overall ... they're not that bad and pretty decent for a burst of bubble gum flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment