Friday, December 27, 2013

Sandwich Bros. Turkey Sausage & Cheese

A number of month’s back I noticed these little frozen sandwiches that popped up on my local grocery stores freezer shelves. There are occasions where I enjoy convenience foods either as a meal or for a quick snack.  After trying the Angus Burgers and Gyro’s I was in the breakfast mood during my last trip through the store and opted to pick up the Sandwich Bros. Turkey Sausage & Cheese.

As with all the Sandwich Bros. line the sandwiches come in small moderately thick pita bread. The sandwiches are cut in half, with the top of the pita bread having space to add condiments (if you wish) to your sandwich. Taste wise I find these to be perfect – the cheese is your average yellow American cheese, while the turkey sausage is reminiscent of a pork sausage patty. The sandwiches themselves come individually wrapped and after a 40-45 second trip in the microwave (wrapped in a napkin) your sandwich is piping hot and ready to eat. They’re a perfect size for a snack, but they’re also a great addition to a meal alongside some fresh fruit or even a Greek yogurt.

A serving, 1 sandwich, is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Sandwich Bros. products?

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. I love Sandwich Bros. Chicken Melts. I have not tried the breakfast sandwiches yet. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete