Monday, December 16, 2013

PopChips Salted Caramel

I spotted a new PopChips flavor on the shelf at Target, so I opted to pick it up. PopChips Salted Caramel it sounded interesting because I’m becoming more and more a fan of salted caramel items.  I had these tucked away in the cabinet and pulled them out one day when I was in the mood for something crunchy but something sweet.

After opening the bag … I have to say I was rather let down. The chips tasted more along the lines of a sweet kettle corn. I got the minor hint of caramel, but there was truly no real “salted caramel” in there. I was aiming for that sweet caramel flavor that also brought fourth a salty bite. The chips themselves are classic PopChips but the flavor on these just wasn’t there which is why it was such a let down. I ended up giving the bag away because I wasn’t going to make myself have to eat them because I purchased them.

A serving is 1 ounce (roughly 16 chips) and is 130 calories or 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite PopChips flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment