Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chobani Greek Yogurt Flip - Pumpkin Harvest Crisp

With the change of the seasons upon us this only means one thing ... pumpkin everything! One of those items happens to be one of my favorite snacks: pumpkin yogurts. I'm a hands down pumpkin fanatic, so when I spotted the Chobani Greek Yogurt Flip - Pumpkin Harvest Crisp at my local Target, I made sure to pick one up ... and I am so glad I did.

The yogurt itself is a smooth pumpkin flavored Greek yogurt that isn't tart or overpowering. The Greek yogurt flavor doesn't overpower the pumpkin flavoring either. I'd have to go out on a limb and say this is one of the best pumpkin flavored Greek yogurts I have tried. One of the best parts is the toppings that come alongside the yogurt. It's a nice combination of pie crust, pumpkin seeds and pecans. Once added into the yogurt it really transforms it into a wonderful dessert/snack. The pie crust really seals the deal, while the pumpkin seeds and pecans give nice crunch and a nuttiness to the yogurt.

Overall I think this is one of the best Chobani Flips I have tried to date. I wouldn't be mad if they made this part of their permanent collection ... because lets face it, I'd eat pumpkin yogurt all year long.

A serving, 1 container, is 210 calories or 6 points plus values.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to tell you how much I love your blog. I thought of you today when I was at Trader Joe's. They have SO many new products with pumpkin. Most would have a LOT of points, I think, so didn't try any yet.

    ReplyDelete