Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fiber One Limited Edition Pumpkin Bar

Let me take a moment to introduce you to my newest little friend from the Fiber One brand .... Fiber One Limited Edition Pumpkin Bar. I buy Fiber One products once in a while, but I don't eat them often because the added fiber can reek havoc on my stomach. But when I saw these pumpkin bars ... I knew I had to try them, and I am so glad that I did.

Before I really get into it I will say this: if you're a pumpkin fan, go to your local Target/Wal-Mart (or if you really enjoy them your local Costco) and pick up a box before they are gone for good.  The bars are truly perfection. They're soft and moist (seemingly moister than your average Fiber One bar). They are a true pumpkin flavor without being crazily artificial, there's a subtle sweetness to it with what appear to be white chocolate chips scattered here and there. They add a nice contrast in texture and the drizzle over the top is perfection.

Seemingly one of my favorite pumpkin desserts to date ... which sadly are only available for a limited time. The pumpkin lover in me wishes these would be available year round, because, yes, they are THAT good.

A serving, 1 bar, is 90 calories or 2 points plus values.

1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkin-flavored stuff too! Been thinking about buying these soon. After reading your review, I think I will! Better run to the store before they stop selling these.

    ReplyDelete