Saturday, February 9, 2013

Quaker Popped Sweet & Salty Rice Snacks



While at Walmart I picked up a bag of these Quaker Popped Sweet and Salty Rice Cakes – which have a mixture of caramel corn and cheddar rice cake snacks in them.  I was surprised that I really quite enjoyed these.  At first it was a little odd – but it was really quite yummy.  Its two classic Quaker Rice Cake flavors mixed together to create a unique experience for your taste buds.  The cheddar crisps are the staple rice cake in a mild cheddar flavoring whereas the caramel corn is a classic rice cake encased in a sweet caramel casing.

There are 14 crisps in a serving which isn’t bad and would be a lot easier to only eat the 14 if you proportioned your snack ahead of time.  I’m not the biggest fan of cheddar snacks, but these were palatable.  One thing I would really love to see from Quaker would be a caramel corn and chocolate mixture – now THAT would be right up my alley!

A serving of these is 3 points plus for the 14 crackers.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any Quaker rice cake snacks? If so, what’s your favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment