Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt - Pineapple



I was VERY excited when I spotted this new Dannon Light & Fit Pineapple Greek Yogurt at Wal-mart last week!  Pineapple Greek Yogurt is one of my favorites but because I’m not the biggest fan of Chobani I haven’t been purchasing it – I’ve been settling for Black Cherry which I absolutely love.  The Dannon is 80 calories and packed with flavor.  The consistency is not as thick as Chobani’s (for comparative reasons) but isn’t watered down either – and of course, it is quite delicious.  It’s sweet, but not overly sweet and it’s got a great pineapple flavor.  I’m down to my last container (which I am bringing to work in the morning) and I’m almost a little sad this is the last one.  None of my local grocery stores carry it yet – so I may have to make another trip to Wal-mart in my near future!

Points Plus wise – these babies are 2 Points Plus values!

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurts?

No comments:

Post a Comment