Sunday, February 24, 2013

Breakfast: Chocolate Fiber One w/ Fresh Fruit & Almond Milk

This is what I had for breakfast this morning.  I used to be a big lover of Fiber One cereal (the regular kind) until I started eating too much of it.  I saw this at the store and decided to pick it up because 1) it was chocolate and 2) it’s fiber filled cereal.  I have issues with cereals sometimes, especially when they’re not filling because a few hours after eating I find my blood sugar takes a nose dive and I’m left feeling dizzy.  I tend to eat protein packed meals and that helps keep my levels stabilized and also keeps my hunger at bay.  Anyway!

I had ¾ cup of Chocolate Fiber One, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 4 sliced strawberries and a small sliced banana.  It was totally delicious and only 3 Weight Watchers Points for the whole bowl.  A great, filling, healthy breakfast!

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Fiber One cereals?

No comments:

Post a Comment