Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weight Watchers Snacks Haul



I picked up a few items at my Weight Watchers meeting a few weeks ago primarily because I really wanted to try one of them and the others sounded interesting.  In celebration of Weight Watchers being a withstanding business for 50 years, they came out with a new snack bar – Celebration Cake.  I’d heard so many people saying how delicious these bars were.  I had waited almost a month before I caved and picked up a box and I have to say they are absolutely delicious! They give you that definitive sweetness you’d get from a piece of birthday cake and I find the texture is a little spongey-ish.  Definitely really good and I find I’m able to have one without wanting another.  I also picked up a box of Fruities.  I’ve seen fruities for the longest time and finally decided to try them ... I got a box of cherry, which are REALLY chewy candy bits (think Swedish fish just harder and chewier) and a box of Citrus Drops which are soft chews.

Of course all these products are only available at a Weight Watchers meeting or store-front.  Prices vary based on weekly/monthly sales, etc.

QUESTION:
Have you ever tried a Weight Watchers product?

4 comments:

  1. I have tried the chocolate snack cakes (2 points) and I liked those. I'm thinking of ordering the celebration cakes as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snack cakes they sell at the grocery store? I've had a lot of them, but part of me wishes they were bigger (lol). But they are nice to satisfy that sweet craving. The celebration cakes are yummy! I sometimes wish I had someone closeby I could split a box with because I find going through 12 of them is so difficult.

      Delete
  2. I like the cappucino hard candies. I find they really hit the spot when I want something a little sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eying those and asked the girls at my meeting if they've had them and they all said they hadn't. I may pick these up next time! Thank you!

      Delete