Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weight Watchers Grill & Skillet Pan Haul



I popped into Big Lots the other day to look for car cleaning supplies and ended up stumbling about a Weight Watchers Grill and Skillet Pan set for $24.99.  I was quite surprised to find such a set at Big Lots, but after checking out some of the pans they had for individual sale I decided to grab the set.  I figured with the Weight Watchers name on the pans, they’d be pretty decent quality.

The set came with a 12 inch griller pan and a 10 inch skillet.  Both pans are non-stick and relatively lightweight.  Within the box was a booklet of recipes.  Big Lots was selling the 10 inch skillet for $15, so I technically got the griller for $10.  I can say I am looking forward to making panini’s and possibly even stove-top pizza in the griller!

QUESTION:
Have you ever purchased a Weight Watchers brand cookware?




No comments:

Post a Comment