Thursday, February 9, 2017

Jones Golden Brown All Natural Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage

Breakfast sausages are one of my favorite breakfast proteins (aside from bacon that is). Unfortunately breakfast sausages typically don't have the best nutrition facts ... that is until I stumbled upon Jones Golden Brown All Natural Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage. What struck me was that these sausages are precooked, frozen and chicken!

I've naturally transitioned from pork sausage, to turkey sausage and finally to chicken sausage. Out of all the options, chicken sausages are undoubtedly my favorite. These Jones chicken sausages are quite tasty. They cook up perfectly either in a skillet, while they're also not bad in the microwave. I will stress, if you're going to be microwaving, keep an eye on them because depending on how your microwave cooks, it can pull some of the moisture out of them and make them a little chewier.

Taste wise they remind me of a milder tasting brown and serve pork sausage. They're satisfying and go perfectly alongside scrambled eggs, hash browns and even pancakes. I enjoyed them quite a bit and will undoubtedly make them a staple in my breakfast (or breakfast for dinner) game.

A serving, 4 links, is 80 calories or 2 points plus values / 2 smart points.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete