Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weight Watchers Greek Frozen Yogurt Peach Swirl



I had been looking for these Weight Watchers Greek Frozen Yogurt bars since they started popping up in advertisements in my Weight Watchers Weeklies. Finally, I spotted them in the local grocery store and picked up a box of Peach Swirl.

I personally find them to be delicious.  I’ve tried Greek yogurt bars in the past and some have been a hit, while others a miss … and these have to be the best that I have tried so far.  They taste just like the Greek peach yogurt I typically purchase by Dannon Light & Fit.  The frozen yogurt bar is a plain greek yogurt with a swirl of peach flavoring throughout it.  I find it to be subtly sweet and the peach flavoring really packs a punch.  It’s creamy, refreshing and delicious.  My boyfriend (who doesn’t like Greek yogurt in true yogurt form), actually really enjoyed these and ended up having one every night with myself.

Nutritional fact wise, these only have 80 calories and contain 5 grams of protein.  Each bar is 2 points plus values.  For the points and the amount of frozen yogurt you get, I feel it’s totally justifiable.

If you are a Weight Watchers member, keep your eyes open for the $2 off any Weight Watchers frozen novelty coupon at your local meeting.  The coupons are a great incentive to try something new from the line that you may be on the fence about.  I picked this box up for under $1.50 (after the coupon). If I didn’t like them, then I wouldn’t be out of a whole lot of money either but now that I do …. I need to restock because I’m completely out.  I guess that’s what happens when you share your Weight Watchers treats with loved ones! J

QUESTION:
What is your favorite Weight Watchers brand ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment