Thursday, July 4, 2013

Eating out @ Chick-Fil-A



Chick-Fil-A is hands down my favorite fast food restaurant.  I enjoy Wendy’s, but Chick-Fil-A is where it’s at. Sadly, there isn’t a Chick-Fil-A 5 minutes from my house … so needless to say I don’t get Chick-Fil-A very often because I need to travel to enjoy it.  But when I am in an area where there’s a Chick-Fil-A it usually becomes s lunch or dinner option.

I find Chick-Fil-A offers pretty healthy food options.  Their fried chicken options aren’t terribly high in points when in comparison to chicken sandwiches at other fast food restaurants (i.e. Wendy’s, McDonald’s and Burger King).  If I am in the mood for a sandwich the Chargilled Chicken Sandwich is my staple – which is what I ordered.  I opted to go with a meal so I ordered a diet coke and instead of going with the waffle fries (that I love) I decided to get a fruit cup.  The fruit cup has chopped up apples, strawberries, grapes and mandarin oranges in it.  You can also opt for a side salad (I suggest the fat free honey mustard dressing) but I really wanted a fruit cup, so a fruit cup is what I got!

This meal is completely filling and satisfying for me. The sandwich comes without any “dressing” on it, so I typically opt to put a little honey mustard BBQ sauce or ketchup onto it – just my personal preference with sandwiches, but it’s delicious with or without any dressing on it.

The greatest part is the sandwich itself is only 7 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite fast food item to order when out?

No comments:

Post a Comment