Monday, December 10, 2012

Cravebox: Coffee Lovers (Limited Edition)



As some of you are aware, I am a member of Cravebox – which is a subscription service that provides food based and beauty/health related items to their members.  It’s geared towards being a monthly subscription – but boxes do not come monthly.  Lately, they’ve been gearing more towards limited edition special boxes for members to request to be included in the drawing for the particular boxes that are available.  I received an e-mail about a Coffee Lovers box and I immediately added myself into the drawing since I am a complete coffee fanatic.

I received my box on Friday, opened it and I have to say … I’m a little bummed.  The box, in my opinion, could have been a whole lot more spectacular, especially for the $12 paid for the box.  I will use the products I received and I am happy I got sugar-free syrup since I have a French vanilla in the cabinet that I’m using up.  The coffee is also a repeat of the Cooking Light box I received last month as well as the syrup (except this one is in a new flavor).  I feel as though when I need coffee I’m a deal seeker by heart and I’d get me some coffee for $12 – not just a bag, cookies and a syrup LOL.  So, yeah, not 100% thrilled this time around – sadly.  End tirade.

Here’s what I received in my box:
-          Tully’s French Roast Coffee
-          Torani Sugar Free French Vanilla syrup
-          Barbara’s Bakery High-Fiber Cranberry Medley
-          Biscotti Brothers Almond Biscotti
-          Biscotti Brothers Cranberry Blueberry Almond and Oats Granotti

QUESTION:
Have you ever heard of Cravebox?

Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment