Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yoplait Light Pumpkin Pie Yogurt

Fall is upon us, which means pumpkin everything!  One thing Yoplait came up with was this Pumpkin Pie flavored yogurt.  For those who are on Weight Watchers (as I am) this light yogurt is only 2 points plus values.  I LOVE anything pumpkin, so I immediately threw these in my cart when I spotted them at Target.  The 4-pack was $2 as they were on sale 3 for $6 last week.

The yogurt flavoring is on point, it taste just like a pumpkin pie ALTHOUGH the consistency of the yogurt really threw me off.  It's watery in consistency as Yoplait yogurts tend to be so that kind of made me think the yogurt was strange.  The flavoring is there but it would have been SO much better if it were slightly thicker since anything pumpkin (in my opinion) should be thicker.  I did decide to use one of these in a smoothie and I found I like how that turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment