Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hillshire Farms - Garlic & Herb Grilled Chicken Breast


I never knew Hillshire Farms sold prepackaged chicken breast until I spotted these while on at Target run.  I've been checking out Targets refrigerated food section because I've been finding Target stocks the yogurt and the BBQ chicken I like - where if I want those items I have to travel further up to Walmart to get them.  Anyway!  I purchased these prepackaged, precooked garlic & herb flavored chicken breast and I have to say they are REALLY good!  I wasn't sure if they would be good because I'm a chicken snob, especially when it comes to premade chicken because it can sometimes taste artificial, fatty, or like rubber.  These don't taste like any of those things.  The chicken is actually moist, flavorful and quite good.  The calorie count is low - I want to say it was between 90-120 (I finished them & threw the box out).  Each box contains 2 prepackaged chicken breast, that you heat in the microwave for 60 seconds in it's little warming pouch.  Quite good!  If you're in the mood for a quick meal that you can incorporate into a salad or into a sandwich - I suggest you try these out!  The greatest part - they're only 2 points plus values each!

No comments:

Post a Comment