I currently am subscribed to the Cravebox program. Cravebox is similar to a Birchbox subscription but in this box the boxes are geared more towards food (and food related items), a healthy living and some beauty. This particular box is a special/limited edition box – centered around Cooking Light. I signed up to be included in the box availability drawing and was selected. The reason I signed up is because I’m a Weight Watchers member and am always looking for something new to test out in the kitchen. I know in the past Cravebox has provided magazine subscriptions so part of me had a glimmer of hope that that would be the case this time around. The box arrived and I will say the one item I was most excited about was the Torani syrup. I’m a huge coffee lover and I purchase my Sugar Free Torani syrups on Amazon.
Here’s what I received in my box:
- Perfect Pinch Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning by McCormick (x2)
- Nectresse 100% natural, no calorie sweetened by Splenda
- Tully’s French Roast Coffee
- Fruit Crisps by Dole – flavors: Apple Cinnamon, Peach and Apple Pear
- Salted Caramel sugar free syrup by Torani
- Coupons, recipe cards, magnet, etc.
I’ve tried the McCormick seasoning in a dish I was cooking and it’s a good flavored stand-up McCormick seasoning. The peach fruit crisp is mediocre and the salted caramel syrup is ah-ma-zing! I’ll be trying out the coffee this week at some point and most likely the Nectresse sugar packages as well.
So there you have it, my Cooking Light Cravebox!