Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weight Watchers Salted Caramel Smoothie



I picked up a box of Salted Caramel smoothie mix at my Weight Watchers meeting at the end of last week.  I had seen this on the table as being one of the new products Weight Watchers came out with.  By the way if you’re interested in this product it’s sold exclusively at Weight Watchers locations not grocery stores.  The smoothie mix itself can be mixed with 1 cup of water or 1 cup of milk.  I have made a few smoothies with this mix using water, then tossing it in a blender with some ice and a banana.  The smoothie mix is quite tasty – it tastes similar to a drink you’d get at say, Starbucks.  I particularly really like this one because it’s filling, tasty and has a nice, smooth caramel taste.  I’m sure with milk it would be even more filling – but for right now I’m content mixing it with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment