Thursday, August 1, 2013

Trader Joe’s Baked Jalapeno Cheese Crunchies

I purchased a bag of Trader Joe’s Baked Jalapeno Cheese Crunchies because I am a lover of cheese curls/doodles and I tried the original baked cheese crunchies and was a fan.  I was intrigued by the jalapeno flavoring, although a little weary because with spicy chips/snacks you never quite know how spicy they are going to be.

Even though these have 33% less fat in them than regular cheese crunchies, you really can’t tell with the jalapeno flavoring.  The less fat “flavoring” is far more noticeable in the original flavored crunchies.  These do pack a punch in the jalapeno department. They are spicy and can be a little much if you eat too many.  I can’t say I was a huge fan of these, but they were good.  I think I much rather the original flavor because sometimes spice just hits me wrong.

The great thing about these is that a serving is 33 crunchies and a serving is 4 points plus values.  Not bad because I feel like with these I’m getting a lot more bang for my point buck in comparison to other cheese curls/doodles on the market.

QUESTION:
Have you tried either of the Trader Joe’s Baked Cheese Crunchies?

No comments:

Post a Comment