Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Apple Cinnamon

Putzing around Target one afternoon I noticed they had a new 4-pack of Dannon Greek yogurt. Since I'm a Greek yogurt buff I picked up a pack of Dannon Light & Fit Greek Apple Cinnamon yogurt.
 
I've tried apple pie greek yogurts in the past and they've all faired pretty well with me ... but I was intrigued by the whole apple cinnamon vibe. Truthfully, it held up to its name. The yogurt is moderately thick while being seasoned with cinnamon (liberally, not overwhelmingly so) with having little pieces of apple here and there throughout the yogurt. It's delicious and a perfect blend of the two flavors.
 
It's very much your staple apple pie greek yogurt, with a touch more cinnamon to allow you to enjoy the natural cinnamon flavor. I enjoy it most on its own, while also over a small apple that'd been chopped up, sprinkled with a touch of cinnamon and microwaved for under a minute to soften them a bit.

A serving is 80 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment