Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Evol. Teriyaki Chicken

I have seen the frozen Evol. meals, burritos and quesadillas time and time again when shopping at Target.  I’ve always contemplated picking a few up, but hadn’t for one reason or another. That is until this past weekend when I was running errands and ran more than I anticipated. I needed something for lunch and figured I’d just grab one of the Evol. Teriyaki Chicken since it would be a few minutes in the microwave and lunch would be served.

The meal comes in what looks like a biodegradable bowl which is wrapped up in a plastic. 3-4 minutes in the microwave and it’s done. It’s definitely one of the healthier frozen meals out there considering its all natural, gluten free and low in fat.  The meal itself is made from grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, red and green peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli which is then topped with a teriyaki sauce which is not over powering and compliments the dish very well.  It was delicious, tasty and very filling.  Definitely a dish I would repurchase time and time again for on the go type of meals.

The entire meal is 260 calories or 6 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Evol. products? If so, what’s your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment