Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups



I had seen the new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups posted different places online … so I decided to give it a try when I spotted them at CVS. I’m a Reese lover and was intrigued to see how this paired up against Reese’s and even the classic Butterfinger.

When I think of Butterfingers, I think of a classic chocolate coated crunchy peanut butter flavored bar. Butterfingers aren’t a huge love of mine, I like them, but typically if I’m in the mood for chocolate I go toward my favorites.  The packaging describes the cups as a smooth and crunchy treat.  The cups themselves have a classic smooth chocolate coating and the peanut butter filling is a very unique mixture of smooth and crunchy. It’s got that classic Butterfinger flavor that has small little flakes of the original Butterfinger crunch throughout the smooth peanut butter. It’s definitely a very unique and delicious mixture of the two.

If you’re expecting a Reese’s you won’t love these, but if you enjoy Butterfingers and Reese cups this is a perfect marriage of the two. It’s delicious, chocolaty, peanut buttery goodness which I would repurchase again.

A pack (2 cups) is a serving which is 230 calories or 6 points plus, or you can have 1 cup for 115 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment